Friday, February 04, 2005

Larian Lebuhraya!! ARRGHH!!

Whooooo......
Larian Lebuhraya, one of the excrusiating experinces I've faced in SMK Sri Permata, really sound easy at first, but when you try to do it, it really does get to you, nausea, muscle cramp, fatigue, all these syptoms appears after larian lebuhraya, some even had it before the larian!!!
Annyway, on Febuary 4th, we gathered at the school field at 7.00 am, teacher called out names, as usual.....waited...and waited....and waited.....
It was finally the Form 1 and Form 2 catagory, time to bully them Form 1s', so my friend says, little did he know what those Form 1's beat our record later on.....we'll come to that later. So we got out onto the main road, police were everywhere, like it was a parade or something. So we waited for the starting whistle, and....Were OFF!!!!
As usual, I jogged on the way, the whole bunch of people just rushed , bashing anyone in their way, (that was foul play by the way) but all of them ran out of breath later on. So I reached the finish line, got no 8, the others crossed the finish line, well.......most of them collapsed on the ground, whining and groaning......hey, I didn't do that, I just sat down to rest for a while....not that I'm complaining, I'm just amazed to see so maybe people need attention from the St.John and BBSM members, they massage, they comfort, they do what medics can do. Where would we be without them?
And we finally come to the prize giving ceremony, our teams score points for every member from each house crossed the finish line in the limited time. And for once, my house, Kinabalu, got the First, and we finally beat the all house champion, Bintang! Our group nearly gone chaotic if it wasn't for teachers coming in with rotans and threats to let us out late.......
This is all I've got to report on the Larian leburhraya.
Go Kinabalu!!!! Whoo hoo!

No comments: