Sunday, February 05, 2006

According to my time, roughly another 12 hours before I go back to school and end my chinese new year mood. There goes the money season.

Sometimes you just can't get what you want, or things come and goes, comes with a deal that you wouldn't like at all. It's about choosing. I chose to be an arrogant boy and chose not to accept my mistake in rushing certain things, only after I began to regret. Sometimes I just thought I chose the right thing, without getting other information from others, this just shows how idiotic I am, or sometimes people can be when rushing into things.

What item am I talking about?



















A stupid electric guitar.


I was headstrong and proud,
at the front of the line for the card-carrying, highbrowed.
With both eyes fastened tight, yet unscarred from the fight.
Running at full tilt, my sword pulled from its hilt.
It's funny how these things can slip away,
our frail deeds, the last will wave good-bye.
It's funny how the hope will bleed away,
the citadels we build and fortify.
Good-Bye.

No comments: