Friday, October 14, 2005

My Evil Plan To Save The World

Oh yes, doom. Impending Doom in just a few more weeks before the Vacation Bible School in our church (First Baptist Church), little kids of Kindies, Std 1 to 6, come together to give us youths and grown ups a hell of a time. Well, fun for them...hurrah.

Well, lets just move on. On the last post, I should have mentioned that the school Is GOING to get burned down, due to the occasion of exams being completed yesterday, eventually, majority of the students that actually came to school, only came to do one thing:

Light Freaking Lousy Noisy Firecrackers.

Yea, and I almost blew my leg off with one, stupid people, joined in with another big explosion. They even threw a firecracker beneath a car! If it only managed to spark the gasoline compartment.....I can see myself lying in the hospital beds. I think next week I'm just gonna bring water guns. Yeah, water guns, big, gigantic ones.

Tomorrow attending 30 Hour Famine in HELP Institute, will give a full report, right after I eat my fill and/or pass out.

And now, for your feature presentation, a daily meaningful song.

Rewind by Pillar
============================

It seems just like yesterday was the first time that I heard You
call my name
Since then, so much has changed
I'm still the same man that I was before
Knowing that I can be without anything scares me away from being
alone
Now, that I know what's going on
I can look back and see You
And I made You wait, as I turned away

If I could rewind, watch all my life
Just pass me by, I could see You
If I could rewind, I'd take back the lies
And all of those times I hurt You

I don't know if I'll ever know exactly how much that I hurt You
Knowing that hurts me everyday
If I could rewind, I would take it away
And not make You wait, and I won't walk away

I wanna take back all those lies
I wanna take back all those times
I wanna show You with my life that I'm here for You

========================

"It seems just like yesterday was the first time that I heard You
call my name
Since then, so much has changed"

As we accept God into our lives, he will slowly change our lives, mould us into a better person. But sometimes we have heard Jesus calling us to do things that we might not find quite pleasing, and we decline it.

"I'm still the same man that I was before"

IF we don't try to change ourselves to become a better person, what's the use?

"Now, that I know what's going on
I can look back and see You
And I made You wait, as I turned away

If I could rewind, watch all my life
Just pass me by, I could see You
If I could rewind, I'd take back the lies
And all of those times I hurt You"

Sometimes we spend too much time in our normal lives, and we do not have time for God, we sometimes turn our backs on him when we do not need him, and come to him only when we are in trouble.

The second verse speaks of if we could watch our lives all over again, we can see the things we done, the lies, the bad things and the things we do to hurt people. Don't sometimes you wish you could just turn back the time to make something right again? I know I sometimes do.

Gotta love these songs....=p

No comments: