Friday, October 14, 2005

Joy to the world, the school burnt down...

Oh joy, how I wished it would happen....tests papers burnt to a crisp, and we don't need to sit for the examinations!!! Whooo Hoooo!! but lets face it, it's 1 in a million, it would happen, unless someone has the guts to set one block of the school on fire....

Well yesterday the tests finally ended with a big BANG, malay and indian students were outside playing with firecrackers, probably mercury, but I'm not sure, cause all I get is a deaf right ear, with a smashed up bottle, cause SOMEONE decided to play water at the end of the schoool, thus the other person tried to defend himself then squashing my bottle.....pooor bottle, I shall give a proper burial to the item that has been loyal throught the weeks.

Sejarah sucked. I barely touched the book starting from Chapter 5, and most of the questions came out on chapter 5 and above, I mean.....the teacher doesn't even come in, just gives us crap notes and he expects us to study well? WTF man, he is a TEACH-ER, note the TEACH, he is to TEACH students, instead he lies around in the disipline room, giving a special 'present' to those problem-atic students, whats more important? Canning students or teaching them?

Projects, projects, I am so doomed. I totally forgotten about the Nature Awareness Project I need to do and to make things worse the deadline is 29th of October! And yet I am the idiot who decides to add more things to the list, a Trainee for the VBS Camp in Church, the 30 Hour Famine Event held in HELP Institue. OH man, only God can save me now, give me strength!!

Alright, enough with the rants and stuff, on with life.

One thing that I noticed about this song, If We Are The Body, by Casting Crowns, is that the lyrics resembles how we do things in church, take a look at the lyrics.

If We Are The Body by Casting Crowns
======================================

It's crowded in worship today
As she slips in trying to fade into the faces
The girl's teasing laughter is carrying farther than they know
Farther than they know

But if we are the body
Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?
There is a way

A traveler is far away from home
He sheds his coat and quietly sinks into the back row
The weight of their judgemental glances
Tells him that his chances are better out on the road

Jesus payed much too high a price
For us to pick and choose who should come
And we are the body of Christ

Jesus is the way

=======================================

This song tells me many things, from how we take worship only as a part of our daily routine in church, not by meaning it and praising the Lord, we just do it because we HAVE to. It's not like that! Worshiping is by giving your all to him, sing out your hear for him, let him hear your voice! One thing that I was quite disappointed when the Form 2s'were worshiping last time is that not many were really passionate about it, maybe it's just me, I couldn't see, cause I was jumping, but why all the screaming and jumping when it comes to Camp Worship or even a Concert?!? WHY NOT IN NORMAL WORSHIP?? People laughing, talking during worship, a sign of disrespect? Come on, we all should know this.

"IF We are the Body,"

Note the IF, it's not IF we are the body, WE ARE THE BODY! We are the body of christ, which also means we are his words, hands, feet and love!

"Why aren't His arms reaching?
Why aren't His hands healing?
Why aren't His words teaching?
And if we are the body
Why aren't His feet going?
Why is His love not showing them there is a way?"

Why aren't we showing his love? Why aren't we doing all we can to help others? I've got a friend, who also goes to church, but constantly gets tormented in church! People bullying, in church....thats just a small part, we should reach out to those in need, during Missions Month, we talk about tribes that don't know the word of God, and bibles being translated into their languages, thats already showing that we're teaching his word. Thats a big thing, how about people in our school? People that don't know christ in school? Where is the love! Quoted from the song Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas.

"Jesus is the way"

Yes indeed, he is the way the truth and the life.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Wow, this is the first time I've ranted and posted for this long a post.....and it's getting late.....hope I haven't offended anyone....this place is just for me to speak my mind....releasing tension and all that crap.

Cheerio.

No comments: