Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tag-gged by Buh-hen.

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Get a girlfriend
2. Get baptised
3. Play in a band with an audience
4. Speak/preach in front of an audience
5. Master at least 5 instruments
6. Tour the world with someone
7. Get married

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Let my relationship with God die down
2. Break contacts with my parents or siblings
3. Die a bachelor
4. BE GHEY (I will never turn homo)
5. Commit adultery or premarital sex
6. Suicide (Ironic isn't it)
7. Question the laws of physics

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. Take a shower
2. Zone out with my music
3. Stone with my music
4. Do my homework (cause i never do it anyway)
5. Miss call random people
6. Sleep (in class doesn't count?)
7. Plot total world domination

Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. You suck, man
2. Fish you, man
3. You loser!
4. Hey you!
5. Drag a particular person's name (eg: lauuureeeeeeeennn!)
6. Giler bodoh la you
7. Oi!

Seven favourite songs from all time
1. So Much Love - The Rocket Summer
2. Only Hope - Switchfoot
3. Save - The Rocket Summer
4. (*Fin) - Anberlin
5. 23 - Jimmy Eat World
6. Deathbed - Relient K
7. Majesty - Delirious?

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. Format my hard drive ( I will personally throw you out the window)
2. Assult me
3. Rob me of my pride and anything I care or stand for
4. Telling me I can't do things I know I can
5. Cause harm to any of my loved ones
6. Act all punk-ass with me
7. Ingnorance

Seven Two people to tag.
1. Aileen
2. Beckeyh Choy


Taken from Grace punya friend: Lynn

Opening Credits: High Life Scenery - The Rocket Summer

Waking Up: Awakening - Switchfoot
First Day At School: My Evil Plan To Save The World - Five Iron Frenzy
Falling In Love: I'm Taking You With Me - Relient K
Breaking Up: What Goes Around... Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
Life's Ok: Waiting On The World To Change - John Mayer
Mental Breakdown: Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
Driving: 23 - Jimmy Eat World
Flashback: Only Hope - Switchfoot
Getting Back Together: Grace Kelly - Mika
Wedding Scene: Parent's Prayer - Steven Curtis Chapman
Birth of Child: Daughters - John Mayer
Final Battle: Everything - Lifehouse
Death Scene: Happy Birthday - Flipsyde
Funeral Song: Yesterdays - Switchfoot
End Credits: Burn Out Bright - Switchfoot


Signing out.

No comments: