Sunday, February 10, 2008

Again.

5 things found in my bag
-brochure
-maps
-folders with documents
-receipt
-kinokuniya magazine

5 things found in my wallet
-ID
-sweeney todd tickets
-switchfoot ticket. (;
-710?
-guitar picks

5 favourite things in my room
-my 3 guitars
-air cond
-bed.
-mp3 player turn radio
-DSLR

5 things I always wanted to do
-Know what I want
-Miss call every person on my contact list (only called 40% xD)
-tour the world
-Cycle around Malaysia
-Find that certain someone. (;

5 things I'm currently into
-Chor Dai Di
-Laughing
-Burnout
-Doing nothing
-Not looking forward to tuesday

List out the top 5 presents you wish for
-Travel Around the World
-No SPM?
-someone special. (:
-A band!
-Be spiderman. =DDD

The person who tagged you is: Chew Aileen
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
-So getting braces
-Ke-juggling-ness
-lucky person who gets to play for an audience
-crazy hyper
-Shorter than meeeeeee =DDD

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Quiksilver revolution tour. =)

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
She'll eat the stuff I don't want. She will agree to buy food. =DD

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
She didn't do a good job at picking good food. xD

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
-This is just getting boring.

No comments: