Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Bagged and Tagged again.

5 things found in my bag

(I don't have a bag so I'll search the pockets of my pants instead)
-Nokia headsets
-My handphone =DDD
-Wallet
-Keys to noneofyourbeeswax
-A leprechaun

5 things found in my wallet
-Guitar picks
-Switchfoot ticket
-IC Contoh xD
-40 Cents in total
-Receipts

5 favourite things in my room
-Guitar
-My egg shaking thing. ;D
-Porcelain throne.
-Bed
-My amazingly cool (as old as me) orchestra CD collection

5 things I always wanted to do.
-Start doing my homework.
-Kids. xD
-Start a band and tour the world
-Yes. Tour the world again.
-Retire with lots of money at the age of 20! =D

5 things I'm currently into
-Switchfoot, switchfoot and more switchfoot. =D
-Mandarin oranges
-(Oh my goodness) Add maths.
-evil schemes to get out of the house
-Talking. ;D

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. Magical fridge that restocks food.
2. To skip SPM. ;_;
3. Migrate to whoknowswhere
4. To flyyyyyy. =DD
5. I wish I knew what I wanted. =/

The person who tagged you is: Lauren Chia Yan Hong

Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. Short stuff. (;
2. Pinkcess
3. She plays the guitar, awesomely
4. Her and Suteng are stuck together like two peas in a pod. =D
5. camwhore.

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Let me mash cake into her face. Hehe.

If he/she becomes my lover, you will:
Toss and turn in my grave

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
She becomes my lover? xD Or maybe when we just fight over stupid things. =D We wouldn't be enemies for very long though. Haha

Pass the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
Elisa Tan (Elyssaaa. (; )
Ruth Choy! (Blog darnit.)
Aileen (Imagine this. :D)
BenJ. (Before you leave you gotta do this. =D )
Lauren Chia. (Do again. xD)

No comments: