Monday, February 04, 2008

toofhctiws

Some say a picture is worth a thousand words.

If that were true, guess I wouldn't need to blog anymore! ;P

Well, pictures up first.More later. =)

switchfooot 008
Original CDs that I own.

switchfooot 014

Li Hsien got them signed for me. Thanks so much! ;P

Edit: Zhen told me Jon's signature was supposed to be where I labeled Jerome. -_-

switchfooot 016

Inside Oh! Gravity.

switchfooot 026

Darn sweet poster/ lyrics booklet

switchfooot 018

Oh! Gravity, why can't we seem to keep it together? =/

Edit: Switchfoot Tees!


Front
Back


So I lay my head back down, and I lift my hands and pray, to be Only Yours, I pray, to be Only Yours.

Cause I know that You're my Only Hope.


Currently listening to - The Shadow Proves the Sunshine; Switchfoot

1 comment:

Zhen Lim said...

Erm, the signature you labelled as Jerome is actually Jon. Haha.